4.12.2007

Loop? What Loop?

I tell you. Thisbe is so out of the loop, she cannot even see the loop.

Thisbe is not even sure there is a loop. Stupid loop.

Reese Witherspoon is dating Jake Gyllenhaal? WHAT? How did I miss this? Seriously. Pre-kraken, I would have not only known about this at least a week ago, I would have known when they started dating, when/if they have been spotted together, and which magazine will be first to have pics.**

Oh, indeed I am lame, my friends. Shame on Thisbe. Letting her popular culture intel go so far astray.

Pathetic.

**Don't judge me for being all "superficial" you supposedly pretentious academic types. Thisbe knows that you are secretly reading US Weekly and watching The Soup. THAT'S RIGHT! I SEE YOU OVER THERE!

Today's Project: The end is in sight for MBP #1. Thank GOODNESS.

Today's Life Observation: Rain sucks. Also, isn't it supposed to be spring? Am I out of the loop on that one too????

No comments: