8.27.2007

Bear with me...

...for a moment, while I write a post that is all sorts of doting about the WK.

This weekend, the WK learned how to sing.

As a major singer, you can only imagine Thisbe's glee when from behind the couch I heard her teeny wee voice singing (over and over) "Op-em shu dem" (Open, shut them).

Seriously. Cutest thing ever. Sorry, I know I am being a big dorky Mommy. But there it is.

Also, today she learned how to sing the "E-i-e-i-o" part of Old McDonald.

I will be teaching her "With Cat-like Tread" tomorrow. I am sure her daddy will be thrilled.*

AND, on today's walk, we saw a dog, who was quite friendly and was letting the WK pet him, and was licking her enthusiastically in return.**

We see dogs a lot, and we have petted dogs before. As previously mentioned, the WK is *very* fond of dogs, but for some reason, today, she was practically apoplectic with excitement. We have never heard her laugh so hard. It was fantastic.

*In a sick ironic life twist (for him), PBB does not like Gilbert & Sullivan.

**Spare me the emails about letting a dog lick the WK. It was a very well-kept, clean dog, and it was licking her toes.

Today's Project: Watch this space for an exciting announcement regarding a special knitting venture

Today's Life Observation: Sk8er Boi is back. But if he keeps on getting up to skate at 7:30am? Then he's not back for long.

No comments: