4.07.2008

Hmmmmmmm....

OK. So, recently it was pointed out to me that I discuss some people on this blog with a great deal of frequency, and other people, who are prominent in my life, are basically not mentioned at all.

So to clarify, lest some people feel unloved, the only reason that certain persons are mentioned while others are not, is because Thisbe is very conscious that the Web is a vast and scary place full of creepy lurking people. Thisbe is therefore uneasy mentioning people who don't already put themselves out there (e.g. have their own blog, website, livejournal, etc.), as they might not want such creepy lurking people reading about them.*

So, dear readers, if you feel slighted in some way, my apologies. I will make a concerted effort to mention or identify more of you UNLESS YOU TELL ME NOT TO DO SO.

Because, let's face it. You people are quite entertaining.

*Indeed, at least one person specifically requested to never be mentioned on this blog

Today's Project: Socks!

Today's Life Observation: It may not be winter forever! Thisbe saw ACTUAL SPRING FLOWERS today.

1 comment:

cecescully said...

you could talk about me more. sniff.