5.22.2008

ARGH! Part II

Dear Criminal Minds:

Blowing up one team member? And showing us each member getting into a separate, yet identical, car? SO THAT THISBE MUST WONDER ALL SUMMER WHO GOT BLOWN UP????* Criminal INDEED.

Also, Ugly Betty, and Grey's Anatomy? Do not be pulling this sort of crap tonight. Thisbe has no patience for it right now.

Today's Project: Finishing up gray sparkly shawl

Today's Life Observation: One bad apple spoiled my whole group. How I hate that apple.

*And don't *EVEN* tell me you blew up the cute, newly pregnant woman. Or the tall geeky guy who is my favorite. Or any of them. Damn you, Criminal Minds! Why must you mess with the team at the BAU, they are a FAMILY. Don't you know ANYTHING? It's like you've been watching too much 24. Except that it isn't on. [Jack! How I miss you! But I digress]

No comments: