2.07.2007

When H*ll freezes over...

....I will not be all that surprised, because it is FREEZING. And I feel bad for whining about it, since it is not all that cold compared to previous winters, but MAN ALIVE, I am getting desperate for some spring (and all nostalgic of the heat wave from this past summer).

The cold is making me quite jealous of my wee kraken's wardrobe, which consists largely of fuzzy footed items, that seem quite cozy and comfortable. Indeed, I am starting to consider purchasing a few footed sleepers for myself.

The cold also makes going out anywhere a mad dash from car to destination, since I do not want the wee kraken to be chilled. However, she does not seem to be the least bit cold, and rather, relishes the extremely short trips from car to store, and laughs every time. Maybe she thinks it is funny to make me run? Maybe she is laughing in the face of the weather? Maybe she has superhuman warmth and just doesn't give a da*n?

Whatever the case may be, it makes me laugh, so the cold is not so bad.

Today's Project: MBP#1.

Today's Life Observation: Just going to the gym will not actually get you in shape. You need to work out there. I'm talking to you, people who sit at the little tables near the front desk and drink coffee.

No comments: