3.13.2007

The hours creep on apace....

There will probably be several late night Thisbe posts this week.

I keep coming back from rehearsal ALL WOUND UP and I can't sleep.

It does not help that recently I am actually having nightmares about the tickets. Last night I dreamt that one of the little ladies followed me to a resort on vacation and accosted me while I was swimming to ask where her tickets were. Thisbe's subconscious? Not terribly subtle.

As I was standing onstage tonight, watching the action from a parapet, I was thinking that I would really like a part where I get a solo. This is probably too enterprising, but still. It might be nice. I get kind of fidgety in the chorus and tend to cause trouble with the other chorus women. Lead roles keep me from distracting other people with my antics.

On a completely unrelated note, PBB confirmed today that all four of our koi perished in a tragic pond motor incident (i.e. the pond motor ceased to function). We are terribly sad, as we had them for almost 3 years, and we were particularly fond of the large bluish silver koi who had a very neat flowy tail. R.I.P. Koi. Your lives were not lost in vain, as we have replaced the motor.

Today's Project: Still finishing MBP #1 -- it will be a couple of weeks, but I am getting there.

Today's Life Observation: I am staying up WAY too late.

No comments: