3.22.2007

Karma. She is a B*TCH

So, the ticket line continues to frustrate me practically to the point of homicidal rage.

Indeed, I received EIGHT separate email and phone messages regarding one ticket order, and it was a miracle that this ticket holder did not receive tickets for the February 29th performance, located in our Baghdad theater, if you get my drift.

However, all of my negative ticket karma has come back to bite me, as I am now on hold with [scary music] the U.S. Passport office. PBB & I are taking the wee kraken to Canada for her first Passover, and we checked all of the online regulations, and applied well in advance of our trip, but our trip is fast approaching, and (surprise, surprise, surprise).....no wee kraken passport.**

So I am frantically attempting to figure out how the heck we are going to get to Canada, and/or get her a passport, and cursing the stupid government for messing with us about this, since it is a new regulation that went into effect a mere 6 weeks ago, after we applied for her passport. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

**Applying for a passport for an infant is kind of hilarious. You have to fill out the form as if she is a quasi-adult being, and fill out boxes that say things like "Occupation". What do you put for that? Drooling? Playing with a blue plastic ring? Peek-a-boo? Also, when they took the picture, it was hysterical. Her tiny little head and complete confusion. If we ever actually get the passport, it will be pretty funny.

Today's Project: All knitting has been abandoned in favor of the stupid tickets and passport issues.

Today's Life Observation: Just hug the people you love and tell them that you love them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and wish you were here to hug right now. (selena_kyle.livejournal.com).