1.02.2008

Love!

Tonight was my first rehearsal for our spring G & S show, in which (the universe willing) I will be playing a lead.

I was quite concerned about the rehearsal, as I have the MOTHER of all colds, and was not terribly pleased about having to sing in front of the whole group hacking and wheezing and generally not at 100%.

However, my issues *paled* in comparison to that of one of the other leads, who, despite being cast in October, apparently chose not to look at her music until tonight.

Music director? Not amused.

Conversely, the pinnacle of the night was meeting our new stage director.

:LOVE:

Is it wrong that Thisbe wants to just put him in her pocket and bring him home? He started a company that focuses on educational youth theater!!!! LOVE!!!! LOVE I SAY!!!!!

[Sigh] He's dreamy. He instructed Thisbe to wear funky boots to rehearsal on Monday to get into character. How we love him so.

Today's Project: Olive Green Spiderweb Scarf

Today's Life Observation: Drunken guys in bars? Should not start conversations about shoes. Anyone's shoes.

No comments: