9.11.2008

Another Letter

Dear Karma,

While I realize that I have been slacking in the "de-worming of orphans in Africa" level of goodness, I have to say, I did not realize that I was unwittingly participating in the clubbing of baby seals, because MAN are you overwhelming me with the low-level smackdown over here. Whatever it is that I did, I apologize. To everyone. In the universe. Because clearly I have offended approximately 97% of you. You're right, I'm wrong. I didn't mean it, it was an accident. I had no idea that I was putting out this kind of negative energy. Now please, please, can we move past all of this?

With love and wishes only for world peace,

Thisbe

Today's Project: Well, since karma is in charge, wristies.

Today's Life Observation: Something neutral! That offends no one! You're all lovely!

No comments: