9.16.2008

Tuesdays with WK

WK: Mommy. I want listen to song.
Thisbe: Ok. What song?
WK: I want the other song, not the other song.
Thisbe: Um. I have no idea what you mean. What is the name of the song?
WK: I can't tell you.
Thisbe: Ok. Can you sing part of the song?
WK; [Getting agitated] I can't TELL you! Can you please play the song?
Thisbe: Let me get this: you want me to play a song, but you can't tell me what it is. So I have to guess.
WK: [Crying] PLEASE! THE OTHER SONG! NOT THE OTHER SONG!
Thisbe: I am not sure whether to be frustrated, or impressed that you think I can read your mind.
WK: You just play song??????? PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE????????

Later the same day....WK is in bed. Suddenly, much crying and agitation. PBB goes to investigate:

PBB: [entering room] Hey sweetie - what's wrong?
WK: My pants are off!!!!
PBB: [Confirms that pants are off]. Yes. Yes they are. Why are your pants off?
WK: I took them off.
PBB: Why did you do that?
WK: So I can put them on.

You can't make this stuff up, people.

Today's Project: Freaking wristies. Hate.

Today's Life Observation: Candy Corn season has begun! Let the delicious consumption begin.

1 comment:

Rue said...

I love the bit about WK's pants! We're right in the middle of "take that out of [fill in blank with basket, bag, etc.] and then put it back in!"