7.25.2006

....and while my tiny wee kraken slumbers...

I begin this blog.

I have long resisted writing any sort of blog, fearing the prying eyes of internet stalkers and identity thieves and whatnot, but, as I find myself with quite a bit of time on my hands, and because I needed to sign up for blogspot to post a comment on another blog, here I am.

I am hoping to use this blog mainly to discuss fun projects that I am knitting, and various life epiphanies/observations that I have while doing so.

Today's Project: A pink sweater I am knitting for a friend's brand new baby girl. [Pink Sweater Project]. The pattern is Debbie Bliss, the yarn is Debbie Bliss cotton dk. So far, the sweater is not difficult, but is irritating because it requires the knitter to strictly count each row. I think I am about halfway through it.

Today's life observation: the more bags you carry, the more likely it is that you will leave one at the grocery store. And the more likely it is that the bag you will leave will be your purse. [Shout out to whoever returned my purse to the Stop n' Shop people without stealing anything from it!].

No comments: