7.28.2006

Picture People.

Today I went with my sister-in-law, two nieces, and wee daughter to attempt to have a picture taken of the three of them together. I say attempt, because it is not possible to get three children under the age of four, one of whom cannot sit up on her own, to all sit/stand still, look at the camera, and smile. We were only marginally successful, in the sense that we got a picture of all three of them in one frame.

Today's project: The Pink Sweater Project continues. I have completed the back, and I am almost done with the right sleeve and front. For future reference? Garter stitch sweaters may look simple, but may not be.

Today's life observation: If you are caught in a thunderstorm so severe that a shopping cart is moved across the parking lot by the sheer force of the stormy activity, it is best to remain where you are. Even if you are trapped in the mall. Go get some Starbucks or something.

No comments: