11.07.2006

VOTE! Thisbe is begging you!

OK. So, I am not normally all that political. But for the love of amber waves of GRAIN, I am begging everyone to go out there and vote. I would also like to encourage you all to vote for the Democratic candidate(s) in your area**, but I understand if you would like to continue with the path of our current administration. [indistinct coughing *pointless war* indistinct coughing *failure to protect civil liberties* indistinct coughing *completely unethical*]. Ahem.

Today's project: Working on a new Pink Sweater project for the same small person. I like this one *much* better. I am about halfway through the front.

Today's life observation: "Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos" (from The Simpsons).

**Unless, as in my area, the democratic candidate is a guy that my friends and I routinely refer to as "Crazy-Eyed [Candidate]", since he seems relatively normal, except that it appears as though at any moment in one of his commercials he is going to whip out an axe and scream "Vote for me! Or I will chop you good!" I will (unfortunately) be voting for the Independent candidate instead. Suffice to say that the words "between a rock and a hard place" have rarely been more apropos.

No comments: