1.22.2007

24

So. I am in love with Jack Bauer (after of course, PBB, and the wee kraken, and then also, Brad Pitt). (Sorry Kiefer, I am not in any way trying to freak you out, but that Jack! He's fantastic!).

I have been watching the new episodes of 24 when I get back from rehearsal, and I have to say, the theme of this season appears to be ANGRY VIOLENT Jack, as opposed to last season, which was EVERYONE WHO KNOWS JACK DIES.

This does not make me love Jack any less, because now, he is even more of a bad boy (Note: so what's the deal with his family? You have to have a pretty dysfunctional family if Jack Bauer is the "black sheep"), however, coming off of the tragedies of last season (EDGAR! NOOOOOOOO!), but based on Jack's current behavior (running around and almost indiscriminately beating/biting/killing various people) I find myself unwilling to get attached to any new characters. And I am even more attached to the old ones. (Milo! Where have you been?).

I am also somewhat worried about Jack's mental state. I think he is even worse off than the season when he was addicted to heroin.

And to the writers of 24, if you are, by some chance, reading this: leave Chloe alone. PLEASE.

Today's Project: Mystery Baby Project #1 (this one will take a long time, but it will be worth it).

Today's Life Observation: Broccoli smothered in cheese & butter is unfortunately, not healthy. Really.