1.25.2007

Nothing and Everything

This week has actually been kind of crazy, but not a lot actually happened.

Highlights:

1) I have been given an opportunity to join a community orchestra that will be going to Italy in July. While this sounds fantastic, I cannot leave the kraken, (or PBB, although, he can actually take care of himself, as opposed to the kraken) and frankly her cello skills are not yet at the level necessary to play in the orchestra too. So, if I went, I'd have to take her with me. And I'd need PBB or some other adult to accompany us so that the kraken wouldn't crawl/walk away during a concert. Dilemma.

2) I went to the gym 3 times! That is an increase of 300% over my gym efforts for the last year. No, really.

3) The wee kraken learned how to clap, which is hilarious and adorable, and makes me want to go and wake her up to see her do it.

Today's Project: Mystery Baby Project #1 -- cool, but interminable.

Today's Life Observation: (Taken from a flip chart leaning against the wall in our rehearsal space) Charlotte + Wilbur = Friends. I could not say it better myself.

1 comment:

Rue said...

Oh my god! You so *totally* have to go to Italy in July with the orchestra-- how cool is that? Make PBB and the wee kraken go with you!! It's fabulous!! (I'm just jealous that I will still be reeling from child birth in July or I'd go with you!) ;)